Tuesday, June 23, 2009

up up and away.....

flying out from lincoln this morning, to adelaide, then on to sydney, where my sister will pick me up then were off to the blue mountains.woke up very early to the sound of heavy rain, which is okay for flying .....i think?it s the wind that I dont like.
freezing weather in the mountains I think todays forecast was a top of 9degrees and min of 2. is @ that most days, so may have to purchase some thermals while Im there! I have my beanie packed!!
Got my little green machine too.Is just lovely, but not impressed with the cats muddy pawprints on the bonnett.....
taking my camera with me, so hoping to take plenty of photos.

2 comments:

SueP said...

Have a good time!! Can't wait to see your photos!!!

Tiff Firth said...

lol Mary at leaving me a comment on my blog. feels like you are still here rather than on the other side of the country.

;)