Thursday, April 21, 2011

just some photos

Not much to write about really, and Ive hardly taken any photos lately either, but I do have a couple of pics to share.I have a newer version of photoshop on my laptop now and while its very similar it is a little bit different so I havnt played as much.Im a bit like that Im afraid.
 So I we did start footy on the weekend which I didnt enjoy at all.Must say I would much rather netball any day!but I did get a few pics, nothing great, I really feel like I need to learn to know my camera better and then I would get some better results, but I again Im a bit lazy in that regard.
 Some photos from our work show at the kimba cup a little while back, where it rained all day, and by the end of the day you just walked around in the rain and mud and puddles and didnt really matter by then as we were all a little wet and bedraggled[and a little sloshed as well, as their were no horses running, so just lots of eating and drinking].

lots of wet bedraggled racegoers by the end of the day.
 
yummy 'sex on the beach'.

No comments: