Monday, April 6, 2009

uninspiring.......

read the title...yes thats me right now, very unmotivated atm [mojo.less?]. managed to scrap 1 LO [today] in the last fortnight, and that was an effort too.Did manage to get lots of cooking done on sunday, but oh what a mess I do make. Also am supposed to be doing my modules to complete cert 3 in childcare, but lordy thats a huge effort atm too. Mind you I did manage to get started on the fourth book of the twilight series, should finish it up thursday I think.
so heres the LO I managed today, which took way longer than it should have, and also I did like the little chain draped around the lettering, but now Im not really sure about it, so this may be one of those LOs that undergoes a transformation the following day.
also just a couple of photos I took the other day........an actual flower in my yard...holey moley, a rarity. I think its a bulb called a hippieastrum??not sure but it is pretty.




night all.

1 comment:

Tiff Firth said...

amazing coincidence.
I am about to start the twilight series. do you own yours or are they library ones????
may I borrow.

loving your depth of field shots. v nice